[Kdenlive-devel] Piave translations

Rolf Dubitzky R.Dubitzky at Physik.Tu-Dresden.de
Sun Jun 15 15:29:28 UTC 2003

Hi

I have committed your changes to CVS HEAD.

> ...and for i18n a string you must use « N_(...) » syntax like this :
>
>     cout << N_(" -h            this ") << endl     // In main.cc file for
> example

Ok, I'll start using this for all messages which should be translated. I have
to think of a better policy to seperate "real" messages from debugging
junk...

> Actualy, I have translated 3 strings for testing the i18n with gettext
> program. If you want to update the .po file for i18n, use « make update-po
> ».

Ok, but how can I test it? Maybe start be telling me how to make kdenlive come
up in french. I tried changing LANG and LANGUAGE an LC_ALL, but it had no
effect (on no program).

> Can you help me for release the i18n on piave.

done.

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky          http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky
 e-mail:         Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik dot TU-Dresden dot de