[Kdenlive-devel] Piave translations

Rolf Dubitzky R.Dubitzky at Physik.Tu-Dresden.de
Sat Jun 14 09:01:11 UTC 2003

On Friday 13 June 2003 21:24, CAULIER Gilles wrote:
> I have built a tar.bz2 of the actual HEAD CVS of piave with French i18n.

Great!

> You can download this file here :
>
> http://referencecansi.free.fr/piave(i18n)/piave.tar.bz2

ok. got it.

> The extraction of the string for translations run correctly, but...when i
> use piave, I don't have the translations (:=((( (The translation file is
> correctly installed on my system with « make install ») . Perhaps it's just
> a bad system configuration...
[ ... skip details ... ]
> Actualy, I have translated 3 strings for testing the i18n with gettext
> program. If you want to update the .po file for i18n, use « make update-po
> ».

I'll check it out.

> Can you help me for release the i18n on piave.

Sure. It'll go into the stable branch asap.

> -I have on vacancy tomorow for 1 week (:=))). I coming back at home sunday
> 22 june.

Great, have fun. Thanks a lot for your help!

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky          http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky
 e-mail:         Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik dot TU-Dresden dot de