[Kdenlive-devel] Inpoints and outpoints commited

Reinhard Amersberger protux at web.de
Mon Jul 28 15:10:37 UTC 2003

kdenlive-devel at lists.sourceforge.net schrieb am 28.07.03 13:33:00:
> If I think a few minutes longer I can probably com up with anther ten reasons
> why 'sequences' 'composed clips' or 'project clips' or what ever we call it
> are _really_  important. ;-) Great that we know it'll work.
>
> Cheers,
> Rolf

Just to tell you about ....
In MoviePack terminology this is called as "Scene" and another synonym I've heard about is "sub-timeline", so maybe now you have two other candidates ;-)
But the profit is the same, so in the end you have just a simple/new clip in the timeline, containing another compositing, where user can double-click on it (just for example :-) to open a stand-alone timeline to make detailed adaptions.

btw - no other comments about my personal "nearly mouse less" :-) editing affectations?
Is it cool, or is it just CRUEL? ;-)

greetings
Reinhard