[Kdenlive-devel] Inpoints and outpoints commited

Jason Wood jwood at climax.co.uk
Mon Jul 28 16:07:01 UTC 2003

Awww, and I thought it was a really neat original idea. I guess I haven't
used enough different video editors :-)

> btw - no other comments about my personal "nearly mouse less"
> :-) editing affectations?
> Is it cool, or is it just CRUEL? ;-)

As a vi fanatic and a laptop user, I do like the idea :-) but I'm
prioritising getting the user friendly editing done first - then I'll start
working on the hardcore expert friendly stuff ;-)

Cheers,
Jason