[Kdenlive-devel] KMMMonitor

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jul 17 08:51:51 UTC 2003

Hi Rolf,

You mentioned that you needed to finish the interface for capturing - does
that mean that you have started working on adding support for a capture
interface in Kdenlive, or are you just talking about the interface in Piave?

I ask because I am thinking of changing class KMMMonitor into a base class for
the vairous types of monitor that will exist in kdenlive (three known at
present - clip monitor, workspace monitor and capture monitor) and if you are
doing any work in this area, we'll be treading on each other's toes :-)

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood