[Kdenlive-devel] KMMMonitor

Rolf Dubitzky R.Dubitzky at Physik.Tu-Dresden.de
Fri Jul 18 09:01:30 UTC 2003

On Thursday 17 July 2003 10:51, Jason Wood wrote:
> Hi Rolf,
>
> You mentioned that you needed to finish the interface for capturing - does
> that mean that you have started working on adding support for a capture
> interface in Kdenlive, or are you just talking about the interface in
> Piave?

I was mainly talking about the interface for piave. However, I added a
supersimpler dialog to kdenlive which has only a set of text buttons to test
the piave interface.

> I ask because I am thinking of changing class KMMMonitor into a base class
> for the vairous types of monitor that will exist in kdenlive (three known
> at present - clip monitor, workspace monitor and capture monitor) and if
> you are doing any work in this area, we'll be treading on each other's toes
> :-)

No no, go ahead. sounds like a good idea to me. as soon as I have time, I will
then use this basclass for the capture monitor.

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky          http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky
 e-mail:         Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik dot TU-Dresden dot de