[Kdenlive-devel] new HEAD

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jan 26 02:25:05 UTC 2003

On Saturday 25 Jan 2003 6:41 pm, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have commit a huge set of changes. This is not yet stable, but I want to
> let people see how the plugin based architecture looks like. from kdenlive
> point of view, there are not many new features, in contrary, some old
> things do not yet work, especially in context with kdenlive, but you can
> try out utils/pplay and utils/plistplugins.

<snip>

> I suggest a clean new checkout. There is almost no file in it's old place
> anyway ;-)

Great work!  And I can confirm, it doesn't work with Kdenlive at all at the
moment ;-)

It makes me feel guilty for not doing much development in the last couple of
days :-) I have been relaxing a little whilst I sort out in my head how to
code the file dialog(s) properly - it's coming along slowly but surely,
expect something in about a week, I should say, maybe sooner if I find the
time and it all suddenly slots into place.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood