[Kdenlive-devel] file errors

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Sun Jan 12 16:32:53 UTC 2003

Hi Jason,

as soon as sourceforge is back and I can commit you'll see this:

<reply command="getFileProperties"
       filename="/etc/passwd"
       status="error">
   <errmsg><>not a DV file</></errmsg>
</reply>

I think the extra empty tags around the message are a bug in libxml++ which is
fixed in a more recent version than 0.16 (which is required for piave at the
moment)  I will not update this requirement until libxml++ 1.0 is out. This
is due soon. I hope you can parse this anyway, if not ... we have to live
with it for a while.

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/