[Kdenlive-devel] 0.0.3?

booker r.aberg at t-online.de
Sat Jan 11 20:57:36 UTC 2003

Am Samstag 11 Januar 2003 05:37 nachmittags/abends schrieb Rolf Dubitzky:
> On Saturday 11 January 2003 05:27 pm, Jason Wood wrote:
> > On Saturday 11 Jan 2003 2:16 pm, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> > Hmm, I was thinking of using the mouse wheel to zoom in and out. Perhaps
> > this needs to be configurable?
>
> Yes, zooming with the wheel works. ... maybe you could make it an option or
> make the timeline and the ruler behave different, i.e. scrolling the wheel
> on the ruler zooms and in the timeline seeks?

Zooming with the wheel works fine for me too, but the disadvantage is that
people without wheel can't use this cool functionallity.

btw - many people need a doctor, because they having problems with her arm
after using thw wheel toooooooo much! :-)

So .... please forgive me again my tenacity ;-) .... what about using some
actions similar to protux JMB concept?
Do you remember???? :-)))

Using protux you don't need to point to a specific region, in this case, you
(simply ?!?) hold the Z key down and move the mouse to left or right to
change zoom.
Later on it is planned to change the zoom also in vertical direction by moving
the mouse up or down during holding the Z key down.

greetings
Reinhard