[Kdenlive-devel] Turning off irrelevant debug messages in kde

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Wed Jan 8 23:22:40 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 08 January 2003 11:37 pm, booker wrote:
> I also tried to start piave with the -d flag (in the 'Configure Kdenlive
> ...' dialog).
> And the result is a constant stream of messages like that:
>
> ERROR: Could not start process

same for me, I guess kdenlive tries to call a binary called "piave -d" which
does not exist of course. I think it would be nice to be able to set some
commandline options, but even better would be a radio button and a VEML
command, something like:

  <setVerbosity level="0">

where level 0 is "off", 1 is "verbose", and 2 is "debug" (or any other kind of
labeling you like). this way you could switch on/off output without
restarting the renderer, just need to click 'apply'.

Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/