[Kdenlive-devel] Turning off irrelevant debug messages in kde

booker r.aberg at t-online.de
Wed Jan 8 22:37:08 UTC 2003

Am Mittwoch 08 Januar 2003 11:13 nachmittags/abends schrieb booker:
> Am Mittwoch 08 Januar 2003 10:23 nachmittags/abends schrieb Jason Wood:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just checked, and there is a way to deactivate debug messages from
> > various parts of kde. Run :
> >
> > kdebugdialog
> >
> > And you can turn on and off debug messages from, for example. kdirwatch,
> > and kio.
> >
> > This will leave you with smaller and clearer debug messages from
> > kdenlive.
>
> Ooops, sorry ... seems to be a missunderstanding here, because I wanted to
> know how to see more debug outputs, that could be helpful for you.

..... because after pressing "ok" on the add/open files dialog box only this
KDirWatch message appears:

KDirWatch: /etc/security/fileshare.conf is a file. Use addFile!

I also tried to start piave with the -d flag (in the 'Configure Kdenlive ...'
dialog).
And the result is a constant stream of messages like that:

ERROR: Could not start process

Please tell me when I'm a pain in your neck! ;-)

greetings
Reinhard