[Kdenlive-devel] Te kdenlive freezing issue.

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Sat Feb 15 16:46:09 UTC 2003

On Saturday 15 February 2003 05:28 pm, Jason Wood wrote:
> It could be the network connection, but you said that when you remove
> kprocess out of the loop (i.e., start all three processes from the
> terminal), kdenlive runs without freezing? This makes me think the problem
> is not network based unless it is some strange interaction between kprocess
> and qsocket.

Well, piave is also not crashing at the moment. I have not studied that in
detail, but it might be that

> The fact that it kills your computer is also very suspicious - I don't do
> anything that low level ;-)

No, it doesn't hang the mashine (that would be very surprizing..). Only
kdenlive hangs.

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/