[Kdenlive-devel] Te kdenlive freezing issue.

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Sat Feb 15 16:00:29 UTC 2003

On Saturday 15 February 2003 04:34 pm, Jason Wood wrote:
> I'm not sure, but I'll throw a question over to the kde-devel list and see
> if anyone else knows.

When did you switch to kprocess? I mean in our 0.2.0 version, was that already
kprocess? Because there I did nover see such a freeze.

> if kdenlive is freezing on your computer because of kprocess, then either
> there is a bug in kprocess that has since been fixed (what version of KDE
> is on your computer?)

3.0.0

> or there is something that kdenlive needs to do that
> I currently don't know about.

Can't it be something with the network connection, and/or piave? The freezing
decreased since piave is not crashing so frequently.

Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/