[Kdenlive-devel] A little bit closer....

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Wed Feb 5 08:56:45 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 05 February 2003 02:31 am, Jason Wood wrote:
> On Tuesday 04 Feb 2003 10:58 pm, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> > > In the case of codecs, I notice that there is no distinction made
> > > between audio and video at the moment.
> >
> > ???  type="audio"  ???
>
> Sorry, I should say that I am talking about the <decoder> and <encoder>
> sections within the <codecs> group.

Well, they don't have any caps at all. When I get to it, I will seperate audio
and video caps.

> On top of patching up the export dialog some more and reading the display
> capabilities, I am going to start work on some frivolous additions like
> layouts. until we are ready to sync the two projects again. I can't really
> work on the editing facilities or monitors until piave and kdenlive are
> functional together.

You can also experiment with the effect caps, just to see if the <parameter
..> tags make sense. I will use the same (or very similar) syntax for the
parameters of the containers/codecs.

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/