[Kdenlive-devel] Merge <file> and <container> tags?

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Tue Feb 4 10:10:17 UTC 2003

On Monday 03 February 2003 08:09 pm, Jason Wood wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Having another look at the XML for <capabilities>, I think the <container>
> tag and the <file> tag should be merged into one. I cannot think of any
> reason why these tags need to be seperated.

maybe because... err... because...  STDOUT  is not a file and ... well....
I don't really have a good argument.. but somehow I feel that a file and a
container format are something different, hence I would vote for seperating
the two, but I don't have a strong opinion about it. If it has advantages
from KdenLives point of view I'll change it.

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/