[Kdenlive-devel] Marker support and loading kino projects...

Reinhard Amersberger protux at web.de
Wed Dec 17 10:57:38 UTC 2003

kdenlive-devel at lists.sourceforge.net schrieb am 16.12.03 04:25:07:

> Ok, I am considering snap marker support "complete enough" for the moment. The
> major omission iis some kind of visual feedback on the clip monitor, but
> other than that, all the new buttons/menu options work. Give it a play, let
> me know how it feels.

Hi,

I personally would like to have what you already mentioned; I mean the possibillity to delete markers and to move them around. Seems to be very important actions IMHO

Also it seems that markers were not saved, because they are not there after re-opening a saved project, right? As well as the used clips are not in the project list; the list is empty ... at least on my machine ;-)

I encountered another problem when splitting clips:
I was able to split a clip and moving the left part away, but after that I can't move the left part back to snap again with the right part of this splitted clip.

greetings
Reinhard