[Kdenlive-devel] problem compiling piave

booker r.aberg at t-online.de
Thu Nov 28 20:25:27 UTC 2002

Okay, compiling piave is done, after installing libxml++ from source.

But when starting piave I get this error:

[booker at linux piave]$ /home/booker/cvs/piave/piave/piave -s
avstream.cc:61 ERROR: (_fd < 0): InRawDVStream::InRawDVStream : ERROR opening
"../samples/4x3-PAL.dv"
Aborted
[booker at linux piave]$

greetings