Todo list for First Release (Re: [Kdenlive-devel] Cutting List Specification Version 0.04)

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Sat Nov 16 20:42:41 UTC 2002

On Saturday 16 November 2002 09:42 pm, Jason Wood wrote:
> nice :-) That reminds me, If I haven't already, I should define font as a
> parameter type.

Yes, then we can have the next fight on how to specify font name *lol* ... X
way, KDE way.. , what if we want to run on Windows eventually .. ok, ok, I
stop it.. *ouch*

> > stuff one has to use gimp. And I also (half) implemented a simple way to
> > use the output of povray (i.e. a bunch of single image files). That's
>
> Heh, I misread this post the first time - I thought that you were calling
> povray from piave to render frame by frame :-)

Oh no! But then ... when we have the one-processor-per-frame render farm ....

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/