[Kdenlive-devel] piave

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Mon Nov 4 10:47:02 UTC 2002

On Monday 04 November 2002 02:23 am, Jason Wood wrote:
> The editor will be capable of sub-frame editing.
> If the cutter requires
> that all times should fall on frame boundaries, then it should specify it
> in the (still to be defined) cutter abilities request (point 3 below).

At this point it surely does. I don't even bother with seconds. The internal
class Time is nothing but an int, i.e. a framenumber. What do you mean by
"sub-frame editing".

> I think I could make an educated guess at PropertyPaths, but I'll let you
> explain what you mean by those terms first ;-)

I wanted to add some docu to the code, so you can read both together but it's
simple enough to explain here too.

> Well, unless I've just added some total stranger, you should now have
> developer access.

Thanx a lot. It works. ;-)

> Either way, I don't mind so long as you keep me informed as to where it
> ends up!

Sure. Mark and I did the development more or less via e-mail and noone of us
bothered with CVS. I am not even a member of out project ;-)) Mark is not as
fast as you are, as soon as he has added me as developer, I'll checkin
something and let you know.

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/