[Kdenlive-devel] GStreamer

Christian Berger einStein at donau.de
Tue Jul 23 18:50:56 UTC 2002

Am Dienstag, 23. Juli 2002 19:18 schrieben Sie:
> On Tuesday 23 Jul 2002 3:16 pm, Christian Berger wrote:
> > Well I've currently working on writing a cutlist-transcoder to be able
> > to use lavpipe which is a primitive cutter from the MJPEG-Project.
> > That way we would at least have a usable version.
>
> That sounds good. Keep me informed on how your getting on with it so
> that I can keep the progress reports up to date on the website.

Well it's half done. But actually I'm thinking of completely redoing it.
I'm not sure at the moment. There are a lot of differences, maybe I'll try
to parse the list into a format I can also use for the later version and
then print it to the format.

I'm sorry, I've gotten a headace how, I cannot really sanely type now.

> Here is an informal roadmap (with no time estimates) I'd like to aim
> towards for various releases :

> If I get my act together, I should be able to get to the first milestone
> in a couple of weeks time.

Wow that's fast.

> > P.S. look at my signature
>
> Email in danger of changing? Is that because you are thinking of
> changing it, or because you might to lose it and have to get a new one?

Well I used to have a contract with "Donau Online" for internet access and
e-mail. Then in 1997 they outsourced all technical things to zet.net. Well
and zet.net got bankrupt recently and I'm hoping for Donau Online to buy
back their donau.de domain name. Well actually I've just done a whois and
found out they still have it, so I don't understand the current fuzz. I
mean "Donau Online" used to be part of a newspaper and they surely have an
internet connection fast enought to host a little mailserver.
Well let's see how it turns out. I'm semi-confident they'll find a
solution.

> Cheers,
> Jason

Servus
  Casandro
--
My e-mail is in danger of beeing changed.
So please check http://casandro.dyndns.org/