[Kdenlive-devel] GStreamer

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jul 23 17:18:54 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 23 Jul 2002 3:16 pm, Christian Berger wrote:
> Well I've currently working on writing a cutlist-transcoder to be able to
> use lavpipe which is a primitive cutter from the MJPEG-Project. That way
> we would at least have a usable version.

That sounds good. Keep me informed on how your getting on with it so that I
can keep the progress reports up to date on the website.

Here is an informal roadmap (with no time estimates) I'd like to aim towards
for various releases :

V 0.1 : The User interface will have reached a stage where it can show off how
editing works.  No video/audio functionality is expected for this release.

V 0.5 : A cutter with basic functionality exists, an embedded video player
exists. The program is capable of editing and rendering, though expect that
it is rudimentary at this point.

..
..	Further releases add functionality :
..

V 0.9 : All functionality for the first release has been added. No new
features will be added between this and final release, tidying up, writing
documentation, bug fixes, etc.

V 1.0 : Official release.

If I get my act together, I should be able to get to the first milestone in a
couple of weeks time.

> P.S. look at my signature

Email in danger of changing? Is that because you are thinking of changing it,
or because you might to lose it and have to get a new one?

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood