[Kdenlive-devel] GStreamer

Christian Berger einStein at donau.de
Tue Jul 23 14:16:45 UTC 2002

Am Dienstag, 23. Juli 2002 02:53 schrieben Sie:
> Hi,
>
> I'm still working on the ruler and timeline elements at the moment, and
> I've started to realise how time consuming it is to write a decent
> generic widget, and it's also getting a bit boring.
>
> So...
>
> I'm having a break for a while and looking at the media framework
> instead :-)

Well I've currently working on writing a cutlist-transcoder to be able to
use lavpipe which is a primitive cutter from the MJPEG-Project. That way
we would at least have a usable version.

Gstreamer looks good. Let's see how it turns out.

> Cheers,
> Jason

Servus
  Casandro

P.S. look at my signature

--
My e-mail is in danger of beeing changed.
So please check http://casandro.dyndns.org/