[Kdenlive-devel] update

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Dec 21 11:37:48 UTC 2002

On Friday 20 Dec 2002 8:02 pm, booker wrote:
> checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.1 (20021021)) (library
> qt-mt) not found. Please check your installation!
> For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.
> Make sure that you have compiled Qt with thread support!
> [booker at linux kdenlive]$
>

> So I would suggest to revert to the old admin dir, if possible, to avoid
> such problems during installation.
> Because I think most distributions still using qt 3.0.x ... tell me if I'm
> wrong!

Good point.

Hmmm. The way I see it, at some point the admin directory will need to be
synced with the KDE 3.1 directory (like it is at the moment). But until
Kdenlive requires it for additional widgets or methods, etc. I'll revert to
the previous admin directory.

This does mean that you might have problems if you have autoconf 2.54 on your
system now though :-)

Ok, reverting now. Unless I accidentally update it again (in which case I'll
revert it), I won't update to the latest admin version until we all agree
that it is the correct time to do it.

Cheers,
Jason

--