[Kdenlive-devel] update

booker r.aberg at t-online.de
Fri Dec 20 20:02:40 UTC 2002

Am Freitag 13 Dezember 2002 05:21 nachmittags/abends schrieb Jason Wood:
> So it's a case that at some point the admin directory should be updated so
> that it is sync with all other KDE applications, but there is no pressing
> reason to update right now unless you need autoconf 2.54 on your system for
> anything. (e.g. compiling KDE 3.1 programs right now)

I'm not sure if this problem is caused by the new admin dir, but actually I'm
running into this problems:

checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.1 (20021021)) (library qt-mt)
not found. Please check your installation!
For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.
Make sure that you have compiled Qt with thread support!
[booker at linux kdenlive]$

So I would suggest to revert to the old admin dir, if possible, to avoid such
problems during installation.
Because I think most distributions still using qt 3.0.x ... tell me if I'm
wrong!

greetings
Reinhard