[Kdenlive-devel] status

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Mon Dec 16 09:15:47 UTC 2002

Hi all,

I just want to let you know what's going on. I have some problems merging the
YUVOverlay and threaded-server branches. I am not sure why. Threading works
nice and feels very responsive. YUVOverlay can play a DV input (with sound)
with ~30fps on my box. Unfortunately I have problems getting both to work at
the same time and I'm not sure why. For testing purposes I replaced the
displaying with a short sleep and a cout<<, just to test the latency when
moving the kden-slider, looks pretty good ;-)

Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/