[Kdenlive-devel] Committing Undo/Redo functionality now...

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Dec 15 00:33:55 UTC 2002

Hi,

I have now finished implementing undo/redo functionality. I don't think there
are any critical bugs :-) but let me know if you find any.

In particular, the following operations are covered :

* adding/removing clips from the timeline.
* Resizing of clips
* Moving clips around
* Selecting/deslecting clips.

A minor issue:

* You will notice that the timeline is very "jumpy" at the moment - with clips
flickering when you start and stop moving them or selecting them. This is due
to a modification in the way I update the timeline display, and should be
fixed soon.

Cheers,
Jason

--