[Kdenlive-devel] update

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Dec 13 12:36:59 UTC 2002

On Friday 13 Dec 2002 12:12 pm, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I merged the text overlay part. The display uses YUVOverlay if possible,
> and the server is now seperated in two threads. One listening for commands
> and the other executing queued commands.

Great!

> How is kdenlive doing wrt. only sending the scenelist if really necessary?
> The less traffic the better.

I have committed half of the undo/redo command to CVS now. I'm around 200
lines of code away from finishing it, so I expect to be able to commit either
tonight or tomorrow.

However, I do need to peform some minor restructuring of the timeline code so
that it will scale later when we add transitions and key frame tracks. After
I have done that, I wll return to the optimisation of the scenelist, and the
implementation of an "update scenelist" command.

I should warn you that I accidentally committed a new admin directory as well
- the one used by KDE 3.1. I was going to ask if it was ok with people before
committing it, because it requires autoconf 2.54. But now that it's in CVS,
if anyone has any problems because they can't install autoconf 2.54 for
whatever reason, tell me and I'll revert it in CVS for now...

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood