[Kdenlive-devel] update

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Fri Dec 13 12:12:46 UTC 2002

Hi,

I merged the text overlay part. The display uses YUVOverlay if possible, and
the server is now seperated in two threads. One listening for commands and
the other executing queued commands. The latter is not yet ready to checkin
but will be so by mid next week. All the changes will be committed to CVS in
one go, sorry, I don't have the time right now to keep a consistent CVS HEAD,
so I don't commit anything till the stuff is all merged together.

How is kdenlive doing wrt. only sending the scenelist if really necessary? The
less traffic the better.

Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/