Version mismatch

Clive Johnston clivejo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 10:47:17 GMT 2018

Hi David,

This looks like an issue that potentially could affect quite a lot of
people, therefore I would open a bug on Launchpad -
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kdeconnect/+filebug detailing the
situation.  The ideal resolution would be if someone could perform a SRU
and update the archive version to 1.3.2 or better.

Failing that you could maybe reach out to a Ubuntu/Kubuntu developer and
ask them to add it to the Kubuntu Backports PPA or a separate PPA so you
can grab the .deb package.

Kind regards,
Clive