Version mismatch

Clive Johnston clivejo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 12:40:14 GMT 2018

David,

I don't know if you opened a Launchpad bug or not, but I spoke with a
Kubuntu Developer and he has made kdeconnect 1.3.3 available via the
backports PPA, see link below.

https://launchpad.net/~kubuntu-ppa/+archive/ubuntu/backports/+packages?field.name_filter=kdeconnect&field.status_filter=published

He has also indicated he would be trying to get it SRU as well.

Clive