D16599: [Desktop] Make message syncronization interface capable of handling future changes

Simon Redman noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 5 02:54:06 GMT 2018

sredman added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> apol wrote in conversationmessage.h:95
> How about `isTextMessage`?
> Pure reads weird.

The reason for not "isTextMessage" is because you could have a picture message which also contains text, so saying "isTextMessage" would technically be not true. The message I am trying to get across with "containsPureText" is that the message contains something which can be directly displayed, as opposed to HTML or some other weirdness. I could change it to something like "containsTextBody" or something if you like that better

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect