KDE Connect desktop 1.3.1 bugfix release

Rik Mills rikmills at kubuntu.org
Thu May 31 17:56:14 UTC 2018

On 31/05/18 17:57, Albert Vaca wrote:

> On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 4:53 PM Rik Mills <rikmills at kubuntu.org
> <mailto:rikmills at kubuntu.org>> wrote:
>
>     Are there bug reports for these issues? Would help to be able to refer
>     to the upstream (or otherwise) bug reports when putting the case for the
>     update to the Ubuntu Stable Release Update reviewers.
>

> I couldn't find any bug reports, I was facing the issue myself and fixed it.

In that case may I ask how to reproduce? Is this when copying a file
to/from a paired device, or copying anywhere with nautilus?

Same on reproducing the bug "Fix remote filesystem reconnection issue"
addresses.

I need to add some more specific test case for the SRU update bug here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kdeconnect/+bug/1774434

Thank you