[kdeconnect] GPG key used to sign releases?

Nicholas D Steeves nsteeves at gmail.com
Thu May 31 19:02:26 UTC 2018

Dear Albert,

Thank you for your work on kdeconnect, it really is a "killer app"!  I
noticed that Debian (and all derivatives) are not verifying the gpg
signature provided with the tarball:
  https://download.kde.org/stable/kdeconnect/1.3.1/src/kdeconnect-kde-1.3.1.tar.xz.sig

Assuming that it was your key, I searched for it, but unfortunately
wasn't able to find it on any key servers.  Would you please send me
the public key used to sign releases?  Maximiliano Curia and I plan to
update the Debian package this weekend, and it would be nice to add
gpg signature verification at this time.

I've CCed the kdeconnect mailing list for the benefit of anyone else
who might be struggling to find this key, but I am not subscribed to
the list so please take care to CC me.

Sincerely,
Nicholas