KDE Connect desktop 1.3.1 bugfix release

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Thu May 31 16:57:33 UTC 2018

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 4:53 PM Rik Mills <rikmills at kubuntu.org> wrote:

> Are there bug reports for these issues? Would help to be able to refer
> to the upstream (or otherwise) bug reports when putting the case for the
> update to the Ubuntu Stable Release Update reviewers.

I couldn't find any bug reports, I was facing the issue myself and fixed it.

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 4:29 PM Eric Valette <Eric.Valette at free.fr> wrote:

> No but on the other hand not all run amd64 (64 bits) or the same
> version. Again I did wireshark traces between the PC and the telephone
> and they talk to each other. So it is not a basic networking problem.

I don't know anyone not using amd64 these days, that's certainly not the
issue here... But it's really hard to tell what's going on. It would be
really helpful if you could investigate more and pinpoint the issue. In any
case, let's continue this conversation in the other open thread or the bug
tracker, since this is off-topic here.