Crash in Android 8.1

Philip Cohn-Cort cliabhach at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 23:35:23 UTC 2018

Hiya,

I dunno if this helps, but I have a Nexus 6P with what I believe is the
same build of 8.1.0, but a slightly different fatal backtrace. I've added
that at https://paste.kde.org/ptolqcpya .

I think it's possible that the platform's RSA key logic is not threadsafe,
and so the root cause of that crash is some sort of race condition. I
could not get the app to crash at all when I added the 'synchronized'
keyword to LanLinkProvider's addLink function. Not sure that that's
the best place to synchronize, though...

~Philip Cohn-Cort