Crash in Android 8.1

Matthijs Tijink matthijstijink at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 20:14:23 UTC 2018

Hi,

I'm not sure what happens, but the dump seems to indicate the problem
is in "/system/lib64/libssl.so". Some quick googling didn't reveal
similar issues :-(
Do you have Android Studio installed? If so, maybe you can run KDE
Connect in the debugger and see where exactly it crashes.

Kind regards,

Matthijs Tijink