Crash in Android 8.1

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 13:48:49 UTC 2018

Hi guys,

Thanks for noticing this.

Philip, can you send a patch adding 'synchronized', so we can at least
mitigate the issue for now?

There are reports of this crash on the Play Store console every few
minutes... so I think it's crashing for every Android 8.1 user :/

Unfortunately the stack trace is very unspecific on when/where/why this
happens...

Albert