Android developer wants to contribute to this project.

Sorin Irimies mihaiirimies at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 20:58:03 UTC 2017

Hi Nicolas,
Thx for the quick response. Could I clone from github the projects or do I
need to clone the ones you gave me?
Based on the wiki. I can pull, make changes than submit a diff and upload
it. Is that the correct flow?
I tried to clone the repose based on the links you gave me but didn't work
out.
Regarding  phabricator.kde.org I have already joined and was checking the
task list.
Cheers,
Sorin.