What is the status of the telepathy plugin

Simon Redman simon at ergotech.com
Sat May 13 07:11:12 UTC 2017

Well, I sure hope telepathy-kdeconnect is the latest, because after much
fiddling and reading of documents, I have figured out how to make it
launch reliably (for me!)

I still don't fully understand why this solution works, but the basic
problem seemed to be that the connectcm plugin did not claim to
implement the kdeconnect (telepathy) protocol. Adding this protocol
information to kdeconnect.manager made the complaints in Mission
Control's log go away and lets the plugin auto-load when I reboot!

I submitted a patch to phabricator. Please let me know if I should have
done something with that submission differently!

Thanks,
Simon