What is the status of the telepathy plugin

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Sun May 14 10:21:28 UTC 2017

Hey Simon!

Thanks for your patches :) telepathy-kdeconnect is indeed the proper repo.

When I first tested telepathy-kdeconnect a while ago, I also found that the
order in which you run the different daemons was important to make it work,
and it looked overall a bit fragile. Maybe we can fix that somehow?

Phabricator is the preferred tool for submitting patches, you did it right
:) I see you created your KDE Identity recently, so I assume you don't have
commit rights. I will merge this fix on your behalf.

Albert