Implementation of overlay keyboard/special keys

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 20:59:47 UTC 2017

Hi Okoko,

Sorry for the late reply. Special keys are handled by the Android app if
your Android keyboard supports them. For example, Hacker's keyboard
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.pocketworkstation.pckeyboard>,
which is open source, has all the special keys. I have it installed and
when I need to use key shortcuts from KDE Connect, I switch to it.

Albert