KDE4 build questions

Billy billybrawner at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 18:32:01 UTC 2016

Hi Joe,

I'm a newbie to this too, and ran into the same error. I took a look at the
KDE build guide though:
https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/Build_from_source

It looks like you can get it from the extra-cmake-modules package though:

apt-get install extra-cmake-modules

I'm on openSUSE though, so not sure if that's accurate. It looks like you can
get it from source though too:

http://superuser.com/a/912259

Cheers,
Billy