KDE4 build questions

Joe Pearson joepearson100 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 19:12:34 UTC 2016

Thanks Billy
I had looked at that page and not followed all of it because it seems to
be for KDE 5.
I was able to cmake and make extra-cmake-modules from the link you gave
- but it gave messages about optional packages missing, in particular
Qt5Core. And paying careful heed to the warning about 'make install' as
root not always being reversible, I'm going to proceed cautiously. Are
you on KDE 4?

Joe