Release Problem Suspected

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 12:18:58 UTC 2016

Hi Hugh,

Thanks for spotting this mistake. What was in the tarball is actually the
stable version, while the tag was created after merging some unstable
changes from a WIP branch, by mistake. I'm going to re-create the "v0.9g"
tag so it points to the same content we actually released as "v0.9g".

Thanks again for your email,

Albert