Backup systems and files in ~/.config/kdeconnect/*/kdeconnect_sftp/

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 12:51:58 UTC 2016

Hi,

That is actually the mount point for your phone, so accessing it is indeed
accessing your phone. I agree with you this should be considered a bug, and
we should move it from .config to something more suitable.

Also, probably your backup solution shouldn't follow mount points, but
that's a different thing :P

Thanks,

Albert