Backup systems and files in ~/.config/kdeconnect/*/kdeconnect_sftp/

Afx 237 lists at yeb.me
Thu Jul 14 07:38:27 UTC 2016

Hi

What are the files under ~/.config/kdeconnect/*/kdeconnect_sftp/ ?  I
assume they have something to do with mounting phone filesystems?

Just wondering if they really belong under ~/.config/ ?

I've just discovered that my backup system is being slowed down and
reporting errors when it passes this folder.  Personally I think it makes
sense to assume that most people are going to be running backups of their
~/.config/ folder, so perhaps these files would be more appropriately
placed in ~/.cache/ or somewhere like that?

The files are really slow to access, so I assume accessing them is doing
some communication with my phone.  Also I noticed today that KDE connect on
my phone has chewed most of the battery, possibly from my backup system
trying to access everything under there.

Cheers
Afx237