Pure Qt kde-connect lib aka KDE Connect for Jolla aka port KDE Connect to Blackberry

Jörg Böhme joerg at chaosdorf.de
Tue Mar 24 11:49:45 UTC 2015

Hi,

On 2015-03-23 18:32, Alejandro Díaz wrote:
> No I didn't update the code yet, actually I ran into another issue as
> BlackBerry‎10 doesn't support Qt5 I had to backport your code to Qt4

Ah yes I've forgotten it.
First, I wanted to test on Jolla devices :-/ and my hope was that
Blackberry would also change in the next time to Qt5... I think you
should only change the Qt version in the CMakeLists.txt, or?

Hm, you use the source from http://qjson.sourceforge.net or?

> I believe it's an
> issue related to linking against Dinkum library instead of libstdc++

Yep, Dinkum lib is very different. I have also fix some issue in the
boost
libs also. May, I can help you?

Jörg