Pure Qt kde-connect lib aka KDE Connect for Jolla aka port KDE Connect to Blackberry

Alejandro Díaz ealejandro at outlook.com
Tue Mar 24 12:40:47 UTC 2015

Hello,

> Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 12:49:45 +0100
> From: joerg at chaosdorf.de
> To: kdeconnect at kde.org
> Subject: Re: Pure Qt kde-connect lib aka KDE Connect for Jolla aka port KDE Connect to Blackberry
>
> Hi,
>
> On 2015-03-23 18:32, Alejandro Díaz wrote:
> > No I didn't update the code yet, actually I ran into another issue as
> > BlackBerry‎10 doesn't support Qt5 I had to backport your code to Qt4
> >
> Ah yes I've forgotten it.
> First, I wanted to test on Jolla devices :-/ and my hope was that
> Blackberry would also change in the next time to Qt5... I think you
> should only change the Qt version in the CMakeLists.txt, or?

Your code was mostly Qt4 compatible except for the usage of QJsonObject in NetworkPackage.h, changed that to use QJson instead and changed the CMakeLists.txt accordingly

I used the code hosted at https://github.com/flavio/qjson, I was able to cross-compile it linking against libstdc++ but that doesn't really help us much.

> > I believe it's an
> > issue related to linking against Dinkum library instead of libstdc++
> >
> Yep, Dinkum lib is very different. I have also fix some issue in the
> boost
> libs also. May, I can help you?

Sure, if you can give it a shot at compiling QJson that's where I'm stuck at.