Pure Qt kde-connect lib aka KDE Connect for Jolla aka port KDE Connect to Blackberry

Alejandro Díaz ealejandro at outlook.com
Mon Mar 23 17:32:42 UTC 2015

No I didn't update the code yet, actually I ran into another issue as BlackBerry‎10 doesn't support Qt5 I had to backport your code to Qt4 but I haven't been able to cross-compile QJson, I believe it's an issue related to linking against Dinkum library instead of libstdc++

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.