Possible to build kdeconnect-android without Android Studio

Albert Vaca albertvaka at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 19:15:20 UTC 2015

If you don't want to use Android Studio, you can install gradle and the
Android SDK yourself and compile with "gradle build". However, I really
think Android Studio makes things easier: it will install gradle locally to
your project and get the Android SDK and build tools you need, so I
recommend you go for it :)